Hot Pour Services
Order Private Label Melt and Pour Soap Bars In Bulk For Your Brand
Melt and pour soap is a great method of soap making. It involves melting pre-made soap bases, adding your desired ingredients or scents, and pouring them into molds to set. This allows for endless creativity and customization, making it a popular choice among brands who are looking to order large quanitities of high quality soap bars.
Melt and Pour Soap is a great platform for a lot of different products as small amounts of additives can be added easily. For instance, we’ve added Salicylic Acid and Witch Hazel to make high-end luxury soaps. Melt and Pour Soap base can also be made from blending surfactants and dessolving soap noodles in our 250-gallon steam kettle.
Creating Your Custom Private Label Conditioner
Our state-of-the-art facility will produce your private label conditioner with precision and care.
Create a unique and eye-catching packaging design that reflects your brand identity.
Work with our experts to develop the perfect shave soap formula for your brand.
Every batch of shave soap undergoes rigorous quality control testing to ensure excellence.
Private Label Melt and Pour Info
Melt and Pour Pre-Made Base
- SFIC is the main player in this space.
- They offer something like 16 different bases,.
- This is the only way to get Milk into a soap product
- Visit their website by clicking Here
- MOQ is at least 1 full kettle or roughly 1,000 lbs
Blending Surfactants and Soap Noodles to make your Melt and Pour Soap Base
- We can use your Melt and Pour Soap formulation
- Time-line wise, this could take longer to acquire all the materials like Soap Noodles and other surfactants..
- Might take more time to run samples to make sure we understand the process.
- MOQ is at least 1 full kettle or roughly 1,000 lbs
Additives for your melt
and Pour Soap
- Colorants – Any and all
- Additives – From Salicylic Acid to Witch Hazel. As long as you have used it before and vouch for its safety and effectiveness.
- Fragrances – Either you provide them or we can sources them
- While popular, silicone molds are tough to deal with because they are expensive to purchase in mass. We are going to need thousands of cavities to run a continuous production.
- Silicone molds take a tremendous amount of room to store.
- Cleaning silicone molds require a lot of hot water, labor and drying rack space.
- The product still needs a final packaging solution.
Clam Shell Containers
- These are preferred over silicone molds because they are easier to deal with from start-to-finish.
- These clam shells usually come 2,000 per box and store easily.
- The product is in their final packaging and a label can be blown onto the top of the closed clam shell.
Craft Your Dream Product
Ready to turn you project into reality? Click below to fill out our custom shave soap request form and let’s create a personalized shave soap experience just for you.
Read what our industry partners and clients have to say about us.
I have been working with the Colorado Soap Company for the past few months as my orders have steadily increased with them for one reason: I was so absolutely pleased with the quality of soap and service. If I have a question or concern, Creighton is sure to respond back in a timely matter and answer anything and everything. Truly great service and business. The whole process has been learning experience for myself, but is 100x easier working with this company. I can only anticipate that my orders with them will increasingly grow. Great company and people!
Requested soaps for my wedding as little gifts for the out of town guests! Creighton was amazing and so responsive (more so than any other vendor we did business with!)! The soaps smelled excellent and my guests loved them! I had a few left over and they are definitely not going to waste. I would recommend these guys and use them again for my next event. An aside, I would definitely trust Creighton with scent choice...I had no idea what I was doing and he guided me to an excellent, crowd-pleasing choice.
Custom Soap Manufacturer is great! I have been buying their custom soaps for quite sometime and I will continue doing so. The soap leaves my skin very soft and not dry at all. It leaves the oils and nice smell:) I do not need to put lotion afterwards:) I only use soaps to shower and this is by far my top one. Many other soaps I have bought in the past tend to say at all times they leave your skin full of moisture and honestly I think is just a marketing strategy, because I would have to put lotion no matter what. HONESTLY With Custom Soap Colorado you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend them.
High quality products my customers love! The custom soaps all look, work and smell amazing! Thank you!
Very efficient and courteous customer service (also a great product)!!
Find answers to common questions about our melt and pour shaving soap.
What is Private Label Melt and Pour Soap Manufacturing?
Private label melt and pour soap manufacturing involves creating soap bars using a pre-made soap base, which can be customized with your brand’s label and packaging. It’s an efficient way to have your own unique soap product without the complexities of soap making from scratch.
Why should I choose Custom Soap Colorado for Private Label Melt and Pour Soap Manufacturing?
Custom Soap Colorado offers extensive customization options, a commitment to quality, competitive pricing, and a quick turnaround. We work closely with you to bring your vision to life.
What customization options are available for private label soap manufacturing?
We provide options for choosing soap base, color, fragrance, shape, and size. You can also add custom labels and stamps to make the soap uniquely yours.
Is there a minimum order quantity for private label soap manufacturing?
The MOQ for solid shampoo bar production is 5,000 bars.
What's the cost for a different mold?
The custom die for the cups is roughly $3900
The minimum order of cups is 50k @ $.12 per cup
Note, we are happy to store the cups as long as the orders are coming in. However, if 6 months passes without an order being processed, we might ask that the cups be shipped to the client or dealt with accordingly. We can not sit on materials indefinitely.
There might be a cost to make new tooling for the equipment.
Do you offer drop-shipping?
Unfortunately no. We will palatalize the unit boxes into secondary master shippers and send them via freight. We recommend against sending 35 large boxes via ground as they will be heavily damaged in the process and cost you 5X more.